After you look at the laundry list of improvements DJI made to it’s new Phantom 4 Pro model, just try to imagine what quadcopters will be capable of just 5 years from now.
Unless you’re a scifi writer, I bet you won’t even come close to what the reality will be.
Here’s the list.
- Camera – 1-inch CMOS sensor, 20 megapixels stills, greater dynamic range
- Mechanical shutter – eliminates “rolling shutter” effect
- Adjustable lens aperture
- Camera speed – 14 photos per second burst; 60 frames per second in slow motion
- Sensors – all sides; allows speed increase to 31 mph
- Remote with built-in display
- Battery life – 30 minutes
- Improved intelligent flight mode
Or get yours directly from the manufacturer: DJI Phantom 4 Pro-Unparalleled Portable Imaging.